Trinidad Benham is looking for a talented and energetic .Net Developer with a solid foundation in software development and the ability to think through complex problems. Our developers operate both individually and in a small team, utilize all stages of the development cycle, and are responsible for a variety of projects across business lines and technologies. The ideal candidate will have a solid foundation in:
- Visual Studio 2013 (and above) .Net Development
- MVC, MVVM, Windows Forms Application Development
- SQL Server 2012 (and above)
- SharePoint experience a plus
Trinidad Benham Corporation is a national leader in the consumer food products industry. This position will expand our current team which focuses on new development within our fully customized ERP system.
- Work within a small team of developers to build and support complex business applications.
- Develop new applications in Visual Studio using MVC, MVVM, Windows Forms
- Create and support Stored Procedures using SQL Server
- Perform standard development tasks associated with the design and development of new application functionality or maintenance. Including analysis, design, coding, testing, training, and documentation
- Interact with technical and non-technical departments to communicate current issues and statuses of systems
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience. Preferred degree: Computer Science
- 5+ years in role(s) solely focused on development, requiring strong analysis, design, coding, testing, training, and documentation skills.
- 5+ years experience writing n-tier business applications
- Experience working with ERP systems
- Strong OOP (Object Oriented Programming) Analysis and Design skills
- 5+ years experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures
- Ability to work independently and within a group
- Must be highly motivated, self-directed, and possess strong multitasking skills
- Strong analytic, design, coding, testing, and documentation skills
- Must be able to effectively communicate complex ideas in a clear, concise way both verbally and written.